[NR] 3 rivers archery coupon code

Torinsmail torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:49:26 PDT 2010

I was going to give away this coupon to an archer, then I realized that it is just a code....so...
>From Oct 1-15th, if you buy anything from 3 rivers archery, 'save $20 on any purchase during oct 1-15 2010 by mentioning key code 2XCASH2'
(limit one offer per customer, retail orders only, USA only, offers cannot be combined, no cash value...)

I knew we didn't need anything and didn't want it to go to waste...
Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid (Kajira Camber)
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer
Marshallate Secretary for the Kingdom of Ansteorra

m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit Herder
torinsmail at hotmail.com