[NR] Give the North a Name!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:45:53 PDT 2010

Aye, great reminder! Some of my original thoughts centered on Oklahoma
and then when I started thinking about it more I think the name needs to
focus more on being more about the Center, Heart, Mother Earth, Promised
Land, or something else but it should not be about Oklahoma since so
much of the North is not in Oklahoma.

We do need to think of the ENTIRE Northern Region and try to come up
with a name that represents all of us.

Of course just as a thought, I would also be happy with something that
was SOONER but I didn't figure that would pass:-)

YIS,
Vincenti