[NR] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Re: [Namron] Naming of the North!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Fri Sep 17 04:23:01 PDT 2010

Agreed. As I've said, the name is less important than the people it stands
for. Furthermore, such a decision wouldn't be made by me. I'm merely
ensuring that Namron's populace is informed and made a key part of any
procedings.

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com