[NR] Regional Names

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sat Sep 18 20:04:03 PDT 2010

I guess I don't like it because I believe that Storm is sort of taken by Namron and I would like the region  and Barony to be  separate and not be competing for good ideas. If we were to take on any thing I would like to take on the Western region's Red Moon. Their strength and courage has really impressed me and I would like to see their Red Moon rise again. Of Course that would only be  the Old West in the South permission.
willow