[NR] Naming the New Region...not Re-naming the North

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:28:14 PDT 2010

Very well put my friend. The gathering ALL of those in the new Northern
Region under a new name that all get to share is enough of a reason all
by itself.

Because of the fact that our region is widespread I tend to shy away
from the red earth type names and look more towards heart or center or I
thought that Grimblaster (spelled Grimm blaestare) was pretty cool.

YIS,
Vincenti