[NR] ~MORDOR~

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 22:21:39 PDT 2010

MORDOR Yes!

Oh, I have my new New Regional Minister of Children picture at:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4OYGjUrdllo/SDjP_RHRlJI/AAAAAAAADXc/mO8oWJFGxr4/s320/orc.jpg

Pooky the Good-Being~ NRMoC

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky