[NR] Axeman Gate,Baskets,and other Information

Lord Charles of Portsmouth sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Mon Sep 27 07:24:49 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

 The blade of the Axe is coming upon us with a swift swing. So I call for all fighters, archers, bards, and the like to come and join us October 22ed - 24th at Roman Nose State Park in Watonga, Oklahoma.

 Are you a troll have you ever dreamed or aspired to be a troll? If so We are needing to have gate shifts filled starting at 4pm Friday ending aprox 2am and Saturday from 6am ending aprox 2pm. Please e-mail me off list or call to let me know what shift you can and are willing to sit.

 Are your coffers overflowing with items collected over the years from pillaging? If so we are looking to fill our coffers for prize baskets if you have anything you would like to donate please contact myself or Vincenti (information will be at end of e-mail).

 Will your Baroness be shown the love and support that she deserves to make this a great event and a great gathering of toys to be donated to charity? Will your Baroness receive enough toys to earn the Baroness Toy Tourney banner or will she have to sit and watch another Baroness take home the banner? Come out and support your Baroness, compete in the many activities, and have lots of FUN! (Although a toy donation is not required for entry in to any of the championship events, many of them are figuring out ways to give a bonus, resurrection, extra shot, mulligan, or whatever for people who bring and donate toys to their Baroness.)

 Do you hate it when you end up sleeping the ground? If so contact us to be put in one of the 10 16 person cabin (no central heat or air). Cabins will be filled to capacity so please when reserving a spot let us know who all will be staying in the cabin with you if you do not fill a cabin others will be placed with you. You can reserve slots by going to the website or contacting myself or Vincenti.

What a great opportunity that we have at this event. Thanks to the generosity of Conn mac Fhlaind Rio Rojo (Sherman/ Denison area) and Lady Liliana, our Kingdom YC marshal, we are going to have a Youth Boffer Tourney at Axeman. In addition to the Youth Boffer Tourney they are going to be hosting a Marshaling class for anyone that wants to get authorized for Youth Boffer. In order for you to get a complete authorization you must have a background check completed through the SCA. If you do not have your background check completed prior to Axeman, don't worry! You can still take the class and work with the marshals and have all of your training done and be ready so that when your background check is complete they can send it in and you get your marshal card.

If you have ever wanted to get authorized, don't miss out on this great opportunity!

Co-Autocrats:

Vincenti da Murano                                        Charles of Portsmouth
(mka Doug Copley)                                        (mka Anthony Owen)
Cell: (405) 361-6761                                       Cell: (405) 445-8244
doug.copley at gmail.com                                 Sca_anthonyowen at live.com

Lord Charles of Portsmouth
Herald of Skorragardr
Co-Autocrat of Axeman