[NR] Heart Land

Deborah May auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 16:41:08 PDT 2010

I strongly suggest you use Pooky in his brass bra as inspiration for the
artwork!  He had lovely, well defined nipples on that thing.

I doubt Malaki will ever get over watching Pooky dance for the Wastelanders at
our last event...  and isn't heraldic stuff supposed to be memorable?

Just a thought.

Auntie Dwen