[NR] [Northkeep] Just a point on names

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 11:04:32 PDT 2010

How about something like crossroads, flowing through, an integral path, main
road, or something along these lines.  Many of the roads that lead the
population of the SCA to war go through Oklahoma as a further aspect of
this.

I'm horrid with languages, but something else that came to mind was how many
of the major trails (cattle, road, and rail road) came through our area.  Of
the cattle trails the Shawnee, Chisolm, and Western trails went through
parts of our area; I like the simplicity of this map,
http://www.thechisholmtrail.com/map1.htm  Nicknames I found for Route 66
include "The Great Diagonal Way", "The Main Street of America", and"The
Mother Road".  Early information about the Canadian River who's watershed
covers much of our area, it says that some historians thought that Quiviara
Province was on the Canadian;
http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/CC/rnc2.html

Just some thoughts,
Susan