[NR] Regional Names

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 17 15:25:15 PDT 2010

Could someone please open the website and copy and paste the current suggested names to me in a private email?

I do not have a Google account and don't really want to be forced to register one in order to be a part of this process.  The site does not show me any content other than a login screen.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Etienne
Northern Regional Seneschal