[NR] Regional Names

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Sep 17 16:04:06 PDT 2010

greetings

while i am far from the smartest person on this list, i had a couple
thoughts, i looked up welcoming storm and heart of the storm in several
diferent languages ( thank you google translator ), both turned out sounding
better in german.
welcoming storm =  einladende sturm
heart of the storm = herzen des sturm
even looked up
 the storm = dem sturm
the biggest problem i see is the possibility of people wanting to be " sturm
troopers " ; )
no trailer to haul bed and tent , etc, so i wont be at gathering tonight,
will hit site early sat morn.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur