[NR] Regional Names

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Sep 18 23:14:18 PDT 2010

greetings

I think what sets the northern region apart is our enduring spirit.
we not only take care of our own problems, but when others call for aid , we
are often the ones to answer that call , be it service or arms, knowledge or
arts,
what ever is ask of us we do and do well , not just once but over and over
again .
when the storms come , we hunker down and take care of our own until its
blown its self out, then we come back stronger than before .
just like the phoenix
I don't see that changing no matter what we may finally decide to call
ourselves ,
while we are currently at peace , we will always be here guarding ansteorras
northern border , just in case ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur
who remembers diosaurs walking, but is a little fuzzy on the day we made
dirt ( was probably drunk back then , that would explain all the rocks ; )