[NR] Naming the New Region...not Re-naming the North

HE Chiang Chi-sh h chiang at clearwire.net
Sun Sep 26 22:09:36 PDT 2010

Well said, my Seneschal. You have always had a way with words, sometimes to
our delight.
 Someone also had suggested using the name that the former Western Region
had planned on using, well I got the correct spelling and translation now.
The name was Sanguiluna, it is Latin meaning Blood Moon. I have no problem
with using it, I liked it and its meaning.
 I remain your humble servant,
 HE Chiang Chi-sh h
 Baron of Bonwicke