[NR] Just a point on names

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Wed Sep 29 11:24:34 PDT 2010

You're not the only one, trust me... I think every bard who read this did a collective face-palm (including Master Tadgh, upon re-reading).  A valid point; one must take modern interpretations into account.  It's too easy to get lost in real meanings and root words; 'tis a good thing there are many eyes on this list!

-Robert o' the Faire