[NR] [Northkeep] Just a point on names

Danielle Jennings cle0patra.29.85 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:41:59 PDT 2010

I like the idea of incorporating "the people" in the meaning. Mainly because
I am a history/anthropology nerd and if you look at what groups of people
call themeslves (native tribes of almost every continant) it means "the
people/children of a prominant ancestor/mythalocial entity" or simply "the
people"

I also like the idea of incorporating flame or fire. It can have dual
meaning. Northerers are the fire that makes the Sable Star shine bright.
Northerners also enter in to every endevor with a firey passion.

So maybe some translation of fiery people or people of the flame?

Just my thoughts.

Pippa of Bonwicke

On Sep 29, 2010 2:28 PM, "Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah" <
zubeydah at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Is this where I point out that we already have the Old English >
"Nordsteorra" already registe...
Nordsteorra would get my vote. :)

-zubeydah the largely absent