[NR] [Northkeep] Just a point on names

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Sep 29 19:23:09 PDT 2010

greetings

unfortunatly " the people " also was used in such a way that if you werent
part of " the people " you were less than human, to be used / destroyed .
and fire is also often thought of as a descriptive for anger.
so the " people of fire" could be thought of as a closed group of angry
people .
just pointing out an angle people may not have seen : /
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur