[NR] Tavern at GAA

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Sep 3 13:14:56 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I wish to thank everyone who managed to find us and participate in tavern last weekend at GAA.  I apologize for not being set up at the archery range, as I had intended.  I failed to start cooking ahead of time and was still baking on Saturday morning.

I wish to especially thank those who helped me with tavern, 3 people in particular.

Duchess Vanessa for helping keep me sane, Aonghas for letting me do something so crazy and even helping with it, and my son Merlin, for working tavern all day and making sure that I ate and drank.

It was fun, and exhausting.

Annabelle