[NR] Kind Land (was Heart Land)

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:28:00 PDT 2010

Oopsie,

Me not know something like where information comes from? I am lucky if
I wake up and know my name, oh wait, they call me Pooky, I must have
forgotten my name sometime back.

So Calontir already did Heartland, shucks

What is a quality of the Newest Region's people that speaks to whom we are?

Kindly and Lovingly,
Pooky

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky