[NR] CORRECTION: Border Line... (and lilting repecter)

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 3 18:43:13 PDT 2011

On a more serious note...

The zip code Toshiro-san mentioned is assigned to Bonwicke and does cover Patricia, TX.  However it also covers some area assigned to Lamesa, TX and a query of the zip code initially says it belongs to Lamesa.

So I missed that dip down below Lamesa and I thank Toshiro for pointing that out.

That might move the geo-center a little closer to Chickasha (which is where this conversation started).  Also, please remember that any line on the map is unofficial in this discussion; I was just trying to get us roughly to a boundary that enabled us to find the center geographically.

I was surprised to note how close the northern lands come to the northwest corner of Elfsea so I learned something from this too.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Etienne