[NR] Centers of the North

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:55:01 PDT 2011

Ok, so we can be pretty sure that the geographical center is a little northwest of Chicaksha.  The most inconvenient place for the majority is around Bridgeport (technically part of Brad Leah).  So that brings us to population --

Northkeep is the most populous area, followed closely by Wiesenfeuer (according to the latest published statistics).  These are followed by (in order) Eldern Hills, Namron, Aldersruhe/Bonwicke combined, and then Mooneshadowe.  If you don't combine Aldersruhe and Bonwicke, then they follow Mooneshadow followed by Brad Leah, then Chemin Noir and Skorragardr.  If someone wants to run the figures be my guest, but I think the population center of the region is about Goldsby, OK.

M/D