[NR] CORRECTION: Border Line... (and lilting repecter)

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:49:57 PDT 2011

http://www.flickr.com/photos/imarcc/5575155478/

> From: northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
> ... That might move the geo-center a little closer to Chickasha (which is where this conversation started).  Also, please remember that any line on the map is unofficial in this
> discussion; I was just trying to get us roughly to a boundary that enabled us to find the center geographically.

It night be nice if we could come up with an official and accurate map, since the map on the kingdom web page is neither.

> I was surprised to note how close the northern lands come to the northwest corner of Elfsea so I learned something from this too.

I suspect it might surprise the folks in Elfsea as well.  OTOH, has anyone ever investigated the Bridgeport Bulge area for locations for Northern Regional Events?  Might get more folks from the south, and it's pretty well equally inconvenient for most of the rest of us up here.

M/D