[NR] CORRECTION: Border Line... (and lilting repecter)

auntdwen at sbcglobal.net auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 3 11:16:28 PDT 2011

I just don't know where to begin...

Auntie Dwen
Wizard's Keep (Where there isn't even a
List of Possible Duties
that long or involved!)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Etienne de St. Amaranth" <northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org>
Sender: northern-bounces+auntdwen=sbcglobal.net at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 13:00:23
To: Northern Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.<northern at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [NR] CORRECTION: Border Line... (and lilting repecter)

Contrary to any popular opinion, the following are not duties of the northern regional seneschal:
1.  The keeping, updating, and defense of the Necronomicon (which was converted to a Wiki in July of 2009 and had nothing to do with my taking the office).
2.  Care and feeding of Shogoths.
3.  Tentacle polishing with Dr. Zog's special wax.
4.  Curbing after the Gate Guardian when he leaves little guardian land mines in the secret gateway to a dark, foreboding, wet, alternate land that challenges your mental sanity (aka Trimaris).  Such a gateway has nothing to do with the Heavnor Runestone; nor do I have to visit it on the solstice and equinox with sacrifices of lutefisk and Tequila.  Really.  There is no basis for presuming such duties exist.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Etienne
Northern Regional Seneschal