[NR] Wreath decision meetings

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Aug 18 18:40:21 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I've been remiss in not advertising my meetings a bit more in advance.
 For those unaware, as the Wreath Queen of Arms I hold a heraldic
decision meeting once a month to go over all of the armory submissions
made by each kingdom in the SCA. These meetings are generally open to
anyone interested, with some caveats based upon meeting location -- at
my house, my rules, after all! (Unless otherwise specified, meetings
are at my house in Stillwater, OK, although I am open to having a full
meeting elsewhere in either OKC or Tulsa.) Heralds and non-heralds
alike, especially the latter, are welcome. Generally the meetings
start promptly at 10am, and go until we're done, with lunch included.
If you're ever interested in attending a meeting, please let me know
and I'll give you more details.

Meetings are as follows:

August 20
September 10
October 15 or 22 (undecided which yet)
November 12 or 19 (undecided which yet)
December 10 or 17 (undecided which yet)

I also am willing to hold a 1-2 hour "Wreath Roadshow" at any event
that has classes (assuming logistics work out). Let me know if you
know of an event that you'd like to see a roadshow at.

-Emma, Wreath