[NR] how do we submit a name?

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sat Aug 6 17:45:13 PDT 2011

I tried to submit Amberland about 3 times but it didn't get on any list. What should I do to get a name on the list
i wanted the name Amberland because it is something valuable that us Celtic and Nordic people valued. It is similiar to naming Greenland when there wasn't much "green"
I also thought it would give us a group indentity because then we could all wear lots of Amber.
I got the idea from looking at the populace there is so much Amber  worn that this must be the Land of Amber and honey.
I was wondering what are some other words for Amber??
willow