[NR] [Northkeep] Thank you to the Laurels and all those that helped mak e LPT a great success!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Aug 28 16:18:12 PDT 2011

In return I would like to thank all the people who worked on  the event and all your effort.
I would have been lost  without the help people gave me. While I didn't need to run off to the hospital knowing our vehicle was close was a great peace of mind. Thank you Baroness Katherine.
I would like to thank the artisans who came as far as Seawinds. Some of us are getting old and can't get down South because of health reasons and money reasons. It is so nice when you come up to us. It is a great courtesy.
I was wondering what bits of knowledge the artisans found and if they were happy with the events.
That is a nice way of finding out if I terrorized anyone.
Duchess Willow de Wisp