[NR] any new heraldry info?

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Mon Aug 29 18:59:57 PDT 2011

If there has been any documentation work from heralds concerning the
Northern Regional (Region 1) naming can it please be forwarded to me ASAP so
we can get it into the Blackstar notes and challenges by the end of the
month.  If I get nothing I will enter the names that have been turned in,
and had documentation work on, for the polling.  Master Tadhg has
volunteered to put together a polling form for us and he needs at least a
day to do that.

so if you did any research and found any NEATO new names that you like then
send me the documentation on it and we will get it onto the list.

Cassius