[NR] [Namron] [Wiesenfeuer] Baron Cassius' FREE ARMOR EXTRAVEGANZA!!

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:07:17 PST 2011

It's almost Christmas, and this will be the perfect time to get a last
minute gift for the fighter(s) in your life!

Bring your wallet also, cuz JP & G Enterprises will be there with
rattan, fiberglass spears, baskethilts, and shield edging.

Don't forget, we accept credit cards!

JP & G

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Cameron Lewis <okrabbit at cox.net> wrote:
> YES THIS WEDNESDAY AT SELLARS CENTER BARON CASSIUS IS HOLDING A FREE ARMOR EXTRAVEGANZA FOR NEW FIGHTERS!!!!
> If you are needing that last piece of armor to get legal or if you have come to at least 2 practices and tried to put on armor but none can fit you, THIS MAY BE THE NIGHT FOR YOU!!!!
> 25 years in the SCA has LOTS of armor that is legal to wear and will GET YOU ON THE FIELD!!!
> Arms..... Elbows.....Knees.....Gorgets.....body armor too!!!!
> YOURS FOR FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
> This Wednesday at Chivalric Fighter Practice at Sellars Center in Moore OKLAHOMA!!!!
> Every new fighter goes home with a rattan sword blank for you to practice with FOR FREE!!!!!
> Cassius Lepus
> Baron of Wiesenfeuer
> not responsible for the damage you do or receive but I can be responsible for some fun!!!!

Life just gets easier when you are stronger.