[NR] Northern Digest, Vol 58, Issue 2

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Mon Feb 7 08:01:49 PST 2011

The only one I can comment on is Quivara (or Cibola[sp?] depending on source).

The Northern region happens to encompass a significant part of the area rumored to be the location of the 'Seven Cities of Gold' which the Conquistadors were seeking.

Whatta concept! A period reference to the regions lands for the regions name...and it's easy to yell.

HE Damon

Message: 5