[NR] Bow Making

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Feb 23 19:18:43 PST 2011

greetings

unfortunately this is their only camping /teaching/ hands on event event.(
at this time )
but they are normally at the Oklahoma wildlife expo doing demo's every year.
as well as other demo's .
for people that can't afford to go to gulf wars its great .

let me ask around , its been a while since ansteorra had an academy of the
bow, perhaps we can gather enough bowyers to start putting on classes at
events ??

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur