[NR] Bow Making

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 08:50:55 PST 2011

greetings

its a really good class and Tommy is a great bowyer and Fletcher , ask about
his rivercane arrows; )
but his group the " Oklahoma selfbow society " will also be holding their
annual get together  near Stillwater on march 17-20 -2011
http://www.ojam.org/
its a camping event, with lots of archery, including shooting 3-d targets
across a large pond  ( fund raiser ), 3-d woods walk , everything you need
to build your own bow in a weekend, and there are usually other classes
going on all weekend, such as primitive traps, blowgun making, blow gun dart
making, rivercane arrow prep and making, flint knapping, running pig shoots,
children's shoots, etc. last year I got to help make the rattan bows for all
the kids there, it was a blast !!

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur