[NR] Proposed Northern Regional Names

Lucais du Belier lucaisdubelier at pcsok.com
Tue Feb 8 12:25:42 PST 2011

I love the passion in our discussion of a new name for the northern region
and wanted to add some historical levity.

When I was landed baron of Wiesenfeuer, I dreamt I was going mad with
power and planned on claiming the entire northern region for myself, and
create a new kingdom.  I renamed the north to Lucaisapotamia, and titled
myself as Grande Vizeaux.  I was also renaming all of the branches in the
northern region such as Ulfganistan (or Wolfganistan), Valiahalla, Jean
Paul's Valley, Los Angelique, Finnacanopolis, Barnandkatsville, etc.

Feel free to consider any of these names, but I am especially fond of
Lucaisapotamia.  I'm sure my profile would look good on a coin.

Lucais

believed to be clean.