[NR] House Wolfstar's Xth Company of Wolves Event Feb 25-27!

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 10:00:26 PST 2011

Oh Ferocious Wolf of Love,

I still have items of Emergency Care (ie:Stretcher and Back Board) in  my
barn. Your Lovely Lady had expressed interest in theses items. If she is
still interested they are still hers. If she is not interested then I wish to
offer them to someone else. Either way they need to find a new home very
soon(March 1st).

Thank You,
Dr. Scot P. Wengland Ph.D.
Aka Laird Gaelan (Mordane) Garrett

In a message dated 2/14/2011 2:52:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,