[NR] Gulf Wars question

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 11:50:23 PST 2011

The NR feed is usually on Thursday, and all I know for sure is that it is
not our turn because we did it last year.  I don't know what the usual
rotation is.  I stepped up and was told it was our turn to do it so I found
some wonderful people to do it.

Keigan

In a message dated 1/26/2011 12:42:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,