[NR] northern names process

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:38:06 PDT 2011

I understand you completely. I was not happy with the idea of someone
saying that it should tossed and restarted. There are a number of people
that have worked very hard to try to make this smooth. I know of people
that drove one way for 3 or 4 hours to get to one of the meetings and
then left after the meeting (due to work and family they could not stay
for the event).

My favorite names did not make the cut:-(  but my least favorite names
did not either:-)  So although my favorite is not being chosen I still
support the process and those kind people that have stepped forward to
run the process and have tried to come up with names.

I also would ask the heralds that may be researching the names (I
believe that Tadhg was trying to help coordinate some of those efforts)
to see if a slight modification to the name would make it work so that
it would pass. The change may cause it to lose favor but at least the
populace would have the chance to voice their opinion.

Vincenti