[NR] New Northern Regional Rapier Marshal

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sat Jul 9 10:49:32 PDT 2011

Greetings All,
    I have enjoyed my time as Northern Regional Rapier marshal. As many of
you know, I will be deploying to Kuwait at the end of this month. The KRM,
Don Iago, has selected my replacement, Lord Jacques de Saint Amour. He will
be the acting regional marshal immediately and take over officially on 1
August.

It's been a pleasure to serve as northern regional rapier marshal and I am
confident that Jacques will do an excellent job.

in service to Ansteorra and the Dream,
HE Orlando Giovanni di' Gilead

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com