[NR] Regional Practice in Mooneschadowe

Owen ap Aeddan owenapaeddan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 07:44:02 PDT 2011

Bore da,

Oh what glory was shown on the field this past Sunday at the regional
practice held within the lands of the Province of Mooneschadowe. We the good
gentles of Northern Ansteorra are blessed to live within a Kingdom that is
so wonderful. Not only did the sun rise to give us light but it made sure to
burn the weakness from our bodies all day making sure that as the day
progressed it made us stronger and stronger. Like the finest swords used by
the greatest of warriors we were placed in the hottest of forges this pass
weekend and worked to become something of legend. All will know we are the
region of the strong as so many came forth to meet on the field of honor and
glory to learn, to teach, and share in the wonders that is chivalric combat.

Good gentles I must add that the wonders of the day were not limited to the
field of combat. The wonderful people who provided refreshments truly
blessed all of us with the fine offering of fruits and beverages. Truly I
can speak for all when I say we would not have been able to experience such
a fantastic day without your efforts. I also witnessed those sharing in the
creation of many incredible arts that would fill the hardest heart with joy
to see.

To those good souls who could not make it do not hold dread in your heart
for I am sure that the chance to experience a regional practice will come
again. I also look forward to such a wondrous day and will be happy to share
it with you when it arrives.

Iarll Owen ap Aeddan

Marchog of Ansteorra