[NR] northern names process

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 10:25:25 PDT 2011

Like Vincenti, I understand and agree with your frustration. And I am working at the sorted list from the top down.

But I am just one volunteer and the reason I didn't step up to the plate before this was the volume of initial submissions.

Call it lazy but I prefer to see what people wanted in order to address a supported (by the populace) subset. Some will not fly but others will...even if they take a little work.

Tadhg
...brick by brick
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T