[NR] A Heralds response.

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Fri Jul 1 15:01:25 PDT 2011

THANK YOU for your time your lordship,

At this point there has been no talk of arms.  We have a battle banner that
was made long ago and maybe after a name can be chosen then more can be
decided upon.  Baron Kevin Keary is the Northern Regional Herald and has
volunteered to "facilitate and coordinate" the review of names that have
been suggested and HOPEFULLY more names that will come.

thank you,
Cassius Lepus
Baron of Wiesenfeuer

This is with just a short time I had to research. I have entered this late.
also might ask if arms are being designed? Any ideas for such? It is an
exciting
thing to be in a location that is moving up. If you have other questions
please
respond. I will be away from the computer till monday. I will gladly help
with
any research I can.

Yours in Service,
HL Salvador Paolo de Barcelona