[NR] cambat archery at nrfp ?

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:52:22 PDT 2011

We had CA at the NFRP in March 2009 when Vatavia came out to play. I haven't
heard anything negative about that practice at all. So, as long as the
appropriate marshals are present and satisfied with the conditions they see,
it's a "go."

~Elsa

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:

> greetings
>
> ok , you can tell it was a long weekend : P  combat archery , not cambat
> archery ; )
>

> Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
> Arthur
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ld.blackmoon" <ld.blackmoon at cox.net>

So if knowing is half the battle, what's the other half? Halberds.