[NR] Can you hear it?

Owen ap Aeddan owenapaeddan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:02:51 PDT 2011

Good Gentles,

Can you hear it? It is a faint sound carried in the eastern wind. It is the
sounds of the coming wars, armies marching, the clang of armour the snap of
banners, the sounds of hammer on anvil, the symphony of war. We must ready
ourselves! The armour must be made and worn, the weapons must be readied and
used. The songs must be learned they must be sung. The Arts created and
displayed. We are a Kingdom of mighty warriors glorious bards incredible
artisans. No other region of the Kingdom shines as bright as the Northern
region.

Come this weekend enjoy the camaraderie and joy that is a Northern Regional
Practice. See the eagles fly across the field; hear the roar of the Lions as
the Northern Army of Ansteorra readies itself for War. I look forward to
seeing you there.

Iarll Owen ap Aeddan

Marchog of Ansteorra