[NR] northern names process

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 14:36:31 PDT 2011

Apropos of that, I would like to ask for volunteers from the heralds of the region to review these names and any others that come in, share commentary with each other and see which ones we can document as in keeping with period placenames and otherwise likely to be registerable.

I volunteer to facilitate and coordinate, but I personally am not a name-consultant herald by any stretch of the imagination. Please contact me if you are willing or interested.

Kevin
Nordsteorra