[NR] Ducktape your dander down a down

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 17:11:18 PDT 2011

In a message dated 7/1/2011 6:23:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ulfie at cox.net utters:

I am  from Namron.  When explaining the SCA to people, I am forced to
admit  that our group's name is... well... "Norman", Oklahoma  spelled
backwards.
What a great IDEA! We could be "ÞRON"! After  all, Namron is the oldest
group and the oldest barony in the region. It would be  Tradition. (A tradition
that was specifically denied Tulsa, btw.)

Ulfie
[For older heralds, this translates as "no weirdnesses, no  toyotas"]

Would that be the First Rule ("You asked for it, you got it.") or the
Second Rule ("Sometimes ya gotta break the rules.") The Second Rule is invoked
all too rarely these days.