[NR] [Wiesenfeuer] Chivalric Practice Wednesday

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Mon Jun 6 15:49:31 PDT 2011

I would like to remind everyone of our’s and Namron’s combined Chivalric combat practice on Wednesday at Sellar’s Recreation center.
The last one I was at there were 5 nights and over 24 fighters there.  Count Jean Paul is going to be back in town this week as well along Earl Daffydd and Sir Cameron up from Wichita Falls and maybe Owen will bring his shield so he doesn’t have to fight the 2 sword of shame again...
8)
We should get there about 6:30-7 pm and fight until dark-ish
Now you have 2 days to fix your armor.
Cassius Wiesenfeuerificus