[NR] Iso these good people herein listed

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:23:55 PDT 2011

My Friends,

I seach for our Kingdom and our Children these good people. If they
please, contact me so that I may discuss with them the future.

I hope some of this information is accurate:

Rosamund, Ettiene's dear lady wife MKA: Katherine A. Herndon
Wiesenfeuer/Namron area

Lillias McGuffin dear Lady wife of Lord Ivo MKA: Meggan L Cividanes
Mooneschadowe

Liadon of Patrin-Or -  in Wiesenfeuer.

Thank you everyone,

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovetsevich ~ NRMoC

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!