[NR] Results from the NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING SURVEY

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 07:12:18 PDT 2011

"Personally I would prefer to see the results of the ENTIRE list of names.

Estrill"

Agreed! Also, if you look at our Kingdom names (Trimaris, Calontir, Ansteorra, Middle, etc.), they are all names that are pronounced phonetically, making it easy for all to read and say. I humbly submit that we strike all names that are not pronounced phonetically, lest we spend the next twenty years with a pronunciation guide following our name. :)

Also, in addition to Lord Blackmoon's observations, the names we ended up with all sound like someone is gargling. :/

-Rose the Obnoxious