[NR] percentages from NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING SURVEY

barrett1 at cox.net barrett1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 6 12:22:19 PDT 2011

Just giving this list a quick glance, it appears that Hrithmarc was a real contender.

Funnily enough, Hrithmarc (Rith-marc for those who might think it means bathroom, or hasty, or going to the bathroom hastily or something) has a decent shot heraldically speaking, as it fits Old English/Saxon naming patterns very well, better than the other three finalists, at least in my opinion.
Granted, I have NOT checked for conflict as of yet.
I'll leave that to real heralds.

Good for shouting at the enemy, easily worked into poetics, has nice, strong two-beat cadence.

Wasn't one of my contributions, but by golly, I dig it.

~Finnacan