[NR] percentages from NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING SURVEY...math geeking

barrett1 at cox.net barrett1 at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 15:01:06 PDT 2011

 Also, I would like to see Finnacan recite the somewhat shorter list of names at some date in the future. Only two of the top three (Hrithmarc and Cyrmoden) have been performed to date...and hearing these names means so much more than letters on a page.

 Regards,
Tadhg
 ...brick by brick

I don't recall ever reciting or performing these names vocally, but I would be happy to in the future.
I may have said Hrithmarc was a favorite suggestion at the meeting in Moonshadowe last September, but I don't recall if it had been suggested at that point.
I would need guidance on a few, I would hate to stress the wrong syllable.
That way lies madness,...
"Howdy! Welcome to the Kingdom of Tremor-Us! Huh? Oh, sorry... Trimaris. At least you don't live in Mary-dies!"

~Finnacan