[NR] finpost

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 15:47:53 PDT 2011

greetings

the other obvious slant on trimaris is tri mari's , or 3 mary's
im not sure what people are supposed to try of mari's , or who the 3 mary's
may be , but hey they have to be important or very popular to have a kingdom
named after them ; )

and wouldn't tremor us be somewhere on the west coast ?

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur