[NR] finpost

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 17:43:27 PDT 2011

greetings

lol, I used to live there, and all the people would swear there really was a
winter there .... they were all bundled up like it was going to snow, and ,
after all who was I to call them crazy ??? I was wearing t-shirts and
shorts during the worst part of winter,  I mean really ... 50 degrees was
probably very cold to them, but it was early fall temps for me ; )

uummm so that would imply that the 3 Mary's shunned the 4th Mary after her
death , and retreated from the area , never wishing to be a part of that
family again ......
( odd I have family members just like that ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur