[NR] NORTHERN REGIONALNAMING a list for heralds and timeline

barrett1 at cox.net barrett1 at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 09:24:13 PDT 2011

Yeah, I'm also the guy who contributed Cyrmoden to the list, so I'm not doing so great with this issue.

Anyway, Cyrmoden and Styringeard are constructed using Old English.

While we're at it, IF there is no way we will ever see the shire reformed, (and I mean NO WAY) should we consider adding "The Wastelands" to the list?

Cool name, obviously passed, held by Ansteorra, likely available for use, great way to honor some of the best this region has ever had to offer.

There - now instead of talking about my mispellings, we can talk about that.

~Finnacan